Thursday, February 11, 2010

Lens For Movie Close Ups What Is The Name / How Do You Do This Video Camera Effect?

What is the name / how do you do this video camera effect? - lens for movie close ups

Well, I know this is a remote possibility, but no effect of the camera, which I like because I saw him. I'm a fan of learning the ropes, so I to know either the name of the effect you want (you can see how it goes and) for what purpose, and equipment or do I want you to hear directly from the technical to.

It's a little hard to describe, but I'll try. The best way is to say that this is a technique of zooming, in which the background and never in the foreground is different zoom levels. I think there is very little increase over the person, but it seems that the environment around them, "compressed" by a lens and travels more. There are many examples of these techniques in movies, but I can not imagineat any time. I know you're just in the "Angel in Disguise" by Tenacious D.

I know that knows the information is not too much to continue, but I hope somebody. There must be a technical camera and not a technical post.

Thank you.

1 comment:

Satia said...

I think we are talking about the effect that Hitchcock created by an approach at once, as he had been moving lenses to magnify the image again. In other words, the camera moves closer to the central figure and object and the background seems to be declining.

(see link below)

Post a Comment